How do I love thee? Let me count the ways...
1. You work for Hertz's Italian delegation and you are not a jerk.
2. At 12:35, when most of Italy has locked up shop for siesta, you not only take my call asking for directions... you wait for our arrival.
3. You speak English. Really well.
4. Despite our cancelled reservations making your day harder on Saturday, you are still nice to us. You actually offer us a different car, albeit in three hours.
5. You give excellent recommendations on a local Etruscan museum (seriously awesome) and a restaurant (sadly, not open) where we can pass some time waiting for said car to be returned.
6. You help troubleshoot problem with GPS, which is actually a faulty plug, and then give us a different cord and let us keep our tiny black Fiat Panda. You then joke that if we knew the problem was with the GPS, we would have missed the museum.
7. You are wearing white pants. Ok... this is not actually a plus, but it does take cojones.
Friend, you deserve a raise.